Friday 23 January 2009

RECESSION IS DEPRESSION

Would you agree with me? What is this Recession? We are loosing jobs, homes, store retailers are closing down, banks are struggling. Almost everything we've worked for is disappearing before our eyes and there is not a damn thing we can do about it. Unemployment is already expected to hit its highest. UK has today officially been declared in recession.

Unemployment will surely produce much more instability in the country, crime will be number at the top to increase. We won't be safe anymore.



I feel so angry, sad and stupid about it. I feel a sense of guilt for fearing I won't be able to support my family the way I would like to. I feel as if my rights to live a happy life is being ripped away by so called Recession.



Recession, who are you exactly? Who brought you to this planet? Are you an alien from some planet that's been sent to destroy our earth? I wonder! Are we ever going to come out of it? It's not long that ''global warming'' dominated our lives and now it's recession! Whichever route we go, there is always something that is emptying our pockets and leaving us poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment