Sunday 25 January 2009

UNIVERSE AT WAR

Is our universe at war? Ther is so much war around the world: Countries, Races, Religions fighting over something. Is this global fighting emerging? Could this be everyone's worst nightmare or an opportunity not to be missed to live to tell a story like all the World War and Titanic survivals?

I've just been talking to one of my friends who is due to be deployed to Afganistan for his first army job out of the country. I'm trying to understand how his feeling about this next assignment in Afganistan. I just wonder what is going on through his mind. Is he fearful, excited, sad or happy for being part of the war and fighting for his country. I'm sure he must be having fears and doubts. We feel for his wife but the job is got to be done.


I do believe that each and every job has its own risks but some jobs indeed have more risks than others. I can't imagine though how the world would be like without the sacrifice of these men and women. As much as it is difficult and frightening to think about what could happen to them, but the world needs them.


Why can't we have a diplomatic war? Is there anything like diplomatic war? Is it really fair to have all those innocent people killed?.

No comments:

Post a Comment